Friday, September 4, 2009

Do blogs define your personal brand?

I have read that blogs perform an important function in establishing your personal brand. This naturally concerns anyone, like me, who has started one. How are we projecting ourselves, in my case, into the BloggosFear? Incidentally, it was these thoughts that were the source of the name BloggosFear. It was with some trepidation that I sky-wrote my name into this ether.

What trail will I leave behind? Will I spell out my personal branding correctly? What is my personal brand?

I am horrified by the thought that people reading these missives may think that I occasionally challenge the status quo. Readers may get the impression that I object to amateur corporate editors getting in the way of effective marketing and communications. That I regard "strategic marketing" as a tautology. That, in fact, I evangelise that branding should be at the pinnacle of every corporate strategy.

If these are the things that you are reading into this, then..... Yahoooo! I've got my positioning absolutely correct and my personal brand is off and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this, drop them here...